Your shopping cart is emptyADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet...
We DO Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Out of stock
Lavender Essential Oil
Out of stock
Ancient Apothecary Lavender Essential Oil
For topical, aromatherapy or dietary purposes.
Dr. Axe says, “I believe lavender essential oil can be a supporter of healthy skin†, and when I get a minor scrape or struggle with skin issues, lavender oil is my go-to. I just mix a few drops with a little bit of coconut oil and rub it right onto my skin. I also, like to use it for a relaxing massage, for a calming bath, or even to diffuse it right before bed or place a drop on my pillow at night.“
Lavender oil uses:
- Add a few drops of lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Diffuse to help ease tense feelings.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to temples and the back of the neck.
- Use a drop to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Use a drop occasionally (topically) to ease the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take as a supplement by diluting one drop in four ounces of water, or by placing one drop in an empty supplement capsule, and consume.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.